Dear Valued Patient:
We are open back to serve!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. Please fill out the Covid19 Screening form. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We also ask that you wear a mask to our office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 979 297 9838 or contact us via email